Sunday, May 31, 2015

One-on-One: Maxx of Flying Pages


One on One

with book blogger
Paula Maxinne Polhen of Flying Pages



A glimpse who Maxx is...

My name's Paula Maxinne but you can call me Maxx. My book reading obsession started when I was in 4th year high school but my book hoarding started only last year so I don't have that many books. I love writing reviews after I read because I need to let it all out. I need to share my thoughts and also to help fellow readers and the authors. 

Nickname

Maxx

Spirit animal

Dolphin

Age

20

Field of work / Field of study

Tourism

First book ever read

Sweet Miss Honeywell's Revenge

A book that you'll ALWAYS recommend

I'll Give You the Sun and My Heart and Other Black Holes

If you're going to be a book character, who would you be and why?

Lara Jean Song Covey from To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I've only recently picked this one up and one of the main reasons why I loved it so much was because I could see myself in her. We have the same likes and dislikes. She even has the same opinions as I mine. The way she thinks, the way she does what she does, it's all me. So, I'm really happy to read about her.

If you can be a part of any bookish world, where would you go?

Harry Potter, of course. BUT also The Shadowhunter World. The kicking ass and fighting demons is so cool!



FOLLOW FLYING PAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment