Sunday, May 31, 2015

Book Blog: Flying Pages

Book Blog | Flying Pages

Flying Pages

by Pauline Maxinne & Chie


What is Flying Pages all about?

Flying Pages is a book blog I made with my cousin who is also a book lover. I deleted it last year, a month after activating it, simply because I thought I couldn't maintain it. But I made one again early this year and I'm sure and I'm hoping that I can maintain it well this time.

Our genre is Young Adult and some Middle Grade. We read mostly Contemporary and Fantasy. Chie, my cousin and co-owner, also reads Dystopian and Sci-Fi. I, on the other hand, also reads some Thriller, Mystery and a bit of Horror too.

Our review are mainly based on our emotions, especially Chie. Her reviews are short and mine are long.


How long have you been blogging?

I can't remember when I started blogging but I have had Tumblr and I write a bit. Flying Pages started last year. That's my first book blog ever. 

What made you start a blog and what drives you to continue?

I like sharing my thoughts because if I don't, I'm gonna be crazy. Well, the feedback, comments. requests and suggestions are what drives me to continue. Because if we have none of these, what's the point, right?

Any tips for all the readers out there?

Read, read, and read. Do not ever stop. There are millions of books out there waiting to be read. Also, don't settle for the hype. Don't pick up popular books all the time. There are so many underrated and undiscovered books out there that are so good. 

To those on a reading slump, do not force yourself to read a book because you'll end up not liking that book or not finishing it. You won't enjoy it like you're supposed to, so just try doing something else instead. 

Finally, let's spread the love and the feels!




FOLLOW THEM ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment