Monday, June 1, 2015

One-on-One: Beatrice of Beatrice Learns to Read



One on One

with book blogger
Beatrice Santos of Beatrice Learns to Read



A glimpse who Beatrice is...

I'm Hazel Beatrice, but I prefer to be called Bea or Beatrice. I am a newbie book blogger from the Philippines.

Nickname

Beatrice or Bea

Spirit animal

Dog

Age

21

Field of work / Field of study

Advertising

First book ever read

Or.. first book ever finished. Haha. I'd say Divergent then.

A book that you'll ALWAYS recommend

Eleanor & Park.

If you're going to be a book character, who would you be and why?

Ohh that's a tough one but right now I wish to be America Singer from the Selection just because she gets to wear those custom made gowns and marry a Prince. HAHA.

If you can be a part of any bookish world, where would you go?

Hogwarts.


FOLLOW BEATRICE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment