Monday, June 1, 2015

Book Blog: Beatrice Learns to Read



Beatrice Learns to Read

by Beatrice Santos


What is your blog all about?

My blog mainly focuses on Book Reviews of YA/Teen Fiction in the contemporary, mystery/thriller, chick lit, dystopian and fantasy genre. I feature some authors with interviews too and a monthly post of new books to be released.

How long have you been blogging?

2 months.

What made you start a blog and what drives you to continue?

I love reading YA books and my mind just happened to be clouded mostly with thoughts about books I've read that I needed to express it. Before, I just take bookstagram pics and put a quick thought about a certain book in the captions but then I discovered book blogging and the rest is history.

Any tips for all the readers out there?

Hey readers! When the time comes that you just don't feel like reading at all, always go back to that book that has got you into reading in the first place. ;)



FOLLOW BEATRICE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment