Monday, June 8, 2015

Book Blog: Books and Insomnia

Book Blog | Club Bookie


Books And Insomnia

by Julie Rimapula


What is Books and Insomnia all about?

Books and Insomnia features Young Adult and New Adult books in a variety of genres such as contemporary, fantasy, dystopian, romance, etc.

How long have you been blogging?

2 years and 3 months.

What made you start a blog and what drives you to continue?

I started a blog because I needed a place where I can vent and gush about the books I love and hate. What drives me to continue blogging is the knowledge that there are a lot of people who share my love for books, and meeting them. It's also nice to help authors, especially debut authors, spread the word about their books.

Any tips for all the readers out there?

Just read! It doesn't matter what or how you choose to read, whether you bought or you borrowed those books. We read because we love literature and knowledge. Never let anyone make you feel bad about your reading choices. Reading is your passion; enjoy it! :)




FOLLOW BOOKS AND INSOMNIA ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment