Monday, June 8, 2015

One-on-One: Inah of the Bibliophile Confessions



One on One

with book blogger
Inah of The Bibliophile Confessions



A glimpse who Inah is...

Hello you lot! I'm Inah, a 19 year-old bookworm from Metro Manila! I'm currently in my senior year in college. Aside from reading books, I also love to watch movies and TV series, and jamming out to my favorite bands such as Bastille, The Script, OneRepublic, Magic Man and Grizfolk. Basically, I am a couch potato. 

Nickname

Inah

Spirit animal

Dog

Age

19

Field of work / Field of study

BS Food Technology at UPLB

First book ever read

I don't remember because I used to always borrow books from the library when I was in first grade but the first full novel I've ever read was Da Vinci Code.

A book that you'll ALWAYS recommend

Harry Potter!!!

If you're going to be a book character, who would you be and why?

Either a Hogwarts student who gets to be a close friend to the Weasley Twins or a Demigod at Camp Half-Blood.

If you can be a part of any bookish world, where would you go?

The Harry Potter world... Always.



FOLLOW THE BIBLIOPHILE CONFESSIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment